[squid-users] WCCPv2 + cache engines (Running squid)

From: Ronny <ronny@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 10:52:55 +0300

   Hi all it's me again.Now read that wccpv2 configured with a cluster
of cache engines displays a tech where by one of the cache engines is
elected as the lead cache engine by wccpv2.
Which later designates how redirected traffic (http) should be
distributed across the cache engines in the Cluster.
   Having that setup can we replace the CISCO CACHE ENGINE with SQUID
where by squid can be elected as the lead cache at the same time
controlling the load of other squid caches in the cluster.
   BTW can this scenario be deployed with wccpv1 .
Thanks in advance
Ronny

   / ''We can't become what we need to be by remaining what we are''\