[squid-users] Cache refresh after edit using Zope

From: Ken Ara <feedreader@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 13:17:49 -0800 (PST)

I am using Squid in accelerator mode to cache complex
pages generated by Zope.

I use a combination of Python and DTML to update
individual database records. This Method ends with a
redirect to the publicly viewable page that has just
been modified, however to view my changes I need to
force a refresh manually using <ctrl> <f5>.

Could Zope somehow tell Squid to perform the refresh?
Or could an acl be used to specify this?