[squid-users] tcp_ims_hit returns blank page?

From: <johnsuth@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2005 12:04:47

I have searched faq and google but can't find any reference to this
problem.

I got into this situation by changing the refresh_pattern because all the cache entries were
being reported as stale, when I did not think they were.

Now my access log shows tcp_ims_hit, indicating (correctly) that the object
is in squid cache, but the (cache disabled) browser displays a blank
page and reports "done".

When the object is genuinely stale it will be retrieved from the origin
server and displayed in the browser.

John Sutherland
Phone & Fax +61 2 4683 1511
9 Meryla Street, Couridjah NSW 2571 Australia