[squid-users] Webmin Squid question?

From: Martin Joseph <mercedes@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 11:50:09 -0800

I apologize for my previous overly chatty question, I had no idea how
busy the list is.

I am using Webmin to admin my Mac OS X 10.3.7 Server (client version of
OS). I love Webmin! Very slick and extensible.

I have a good working install of Squid, but I need a little help in
how to configure the authentication? Digest was recommended in the
previous response (Thanks Henrik!), but I don't know what that means or
how to do it.

If anyone knows a link that could help a Squid Newb like me figure out
how to get an Authentication setup working, even if it's very limited
that would be great!

Using Webmin I setup the built in authentication to have one user and
P@ss, but apparently I didn't set the AUTH required param?

Thanks for any help.
Marty