[squid-users] block accounts

From: Ian Morgan <IMorgan@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 14:35:19 -0000

We use Squid with ncsa authentication and have several networks and a
generic username for specific users. However, is it possible to block users
from a specific network (10.1.3.0) from using the generic account? In other
words I want 10.1.3.0 not to use 10.1.1.0's generic username but create one
solely for that network.

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com