RE: [squid-users] Number of users currecntly connected?

From: <apmailist@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 12:34:17 +0100

An interpolated (not really accurate but fair) number of current clients may be
given by :

- MRTG

- Some figures in cachemgr.cgi :
General Runtime Information : number of clients
Client-side Active Requests : no numbers, but details (on long requests)
Basic User Authenticator Stats: number of authentications
You can easily use this cachemgr.cgi with "webmin" , amongst all other
possiblities.

You may get better estimates if you happen to stop and restart regularly your
proxy (like every morning or so.

Hope this helps,

Andrew;