RE: [squid-users] grab password from url

From: Chris Perreault <Chris.Perreault@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 08:15:14 -0500

Why not pick up a keystroke logger and install it on the employee's
computer? That will log all keystrokes he makes. If you know the name of the
virtual hard drive site, then just search for that and you'll be in the
right section of the log file the logger creates. If the user has the site
bookmarked with a saved password/url then it would be just as easy to access
the PC and have access to the bookmark/favorite and find out the password
that way too.

Chris