Re: [squid-users] FTP upload.

From: Michael Gale <michael.gale@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2005 08:33:01 -0700

Hello,

        Squid supports http only so for FTP to work you need to have a client
that uses the Connect method or that can be forced to use HFTP which is
a standard for using FTP over HTTP.

On windows I believe can do this if you have the "Enable Folder View"
unchecked under the Internet Options -> Advanced section.

I know LFTP supports this in Linux.

Use Frox if you want a FTP application level proxy.

Michael.

--
Michael Gale
Lan Administrator