RE: [squid-users] Help proxying Sun Java while using 'ident required'

From: Brian E. Conklin <bconklin@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 07:17:04 -0800

Yes, I figured the Sun VM was not working with ident. What I am trying to do
now is bypass the ident required for anything the Sun VM would be doing. How
do I do this? As you can see by my ACLs, I have attempted to match that
traffic and allow it with no ident, but to no avail.

We have a couple of web sites we need access to which now require the Sun VM
to be used, and my only option is to set these people to completely bypass
the proxy, which I really do not want to do.

Brian E. Conklin, MCP+I, MCSE
Director of Information Services
Mason General Hospital