Re: [squid-users] SHIRAZ-how to open smtp and pop

From: Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uhlar@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 09:27:42 +0100

Hello,

On 12.01 15:51, Shiraz Gul Khan wrote:
> dear heng, hello
>
> now i am on my server. ok listen. when i applied this line
> # iptable -A INPUT -p tcp -m tcp -dport 110 -j ACCEPT
> error come: bash iptable command not found
>
> # iptables -A INPUT -p tcp -m tcp -dport 110 -j ACCEPT
> error come: bad argument '110'
>
> i am using Linux redhat 7.2

Please, keep this discussion out of this mailing list. Find a linux
mailing list for such problems. They will be able to help you much more
than us.

the others, please do not continue on this topic to the list.

...and for the owner of this list: sorry for doing your work.

Emacs is a complicated operating system without good text editor.