Re: [squid-users] Connection reset by peer

From: Payal Rathod <payal-squid@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 04:00:50 -0500

On Thu, Jan 13, 2005 at 09:17:11AM +0100, Elsen Marc wrote:

> http://www.squid-cache.org/Doc/FAQ/FAQ-11.html#ss11.41
>
> (Conn reset by peer , explanation).

I should have mentioned that I had already read that while
researching on her problems. But unlike the FAQ mentioned she is
getting many many request which are getting reset.

> I never hear reports of google usage restrictions in that area.
> Your friend should also consult the FAQ ; checkout the
> 'System dependend Weirdness' section. Follow advises mentioned
> for Linux.

I read it too and did not find anything specific for this issue.
Unfortunately, I do not have a big setup to test it from my side.

With warm regards,
-Payal