RE: [squid-users] least resource intensive log analyzer

From: Chris Robertson <crobertson@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 12:14:45 -0900

I don't know of a single squid log analyzer that works on live data. All of
the ones that I have seen parse old logs.

Aside from that fact, Calamaris (http://cord.de/tools/squid/calamaris/) is
capable of making a lot of the graphs you are looking for (top 15 sites,
host activity (though I don't know if it will do host activity only for a
specific site)), and the current beta is capable of making pretty graphs
which you can plug into a custom page.

*shrug*

Chris