[squid-users] why is transparent proxying bad? (FAQ wanted)

From: Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uhlar@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 17:38:02 +0100

Hello,

I'm searching for collected informations that tell what is bad about
transparent proxying. I've seen some discussions about this in the past,
together with last hotmail problem, but wasn't able to collect
informations.

mostly I'm interested in possible problems that may be caused by
interception, if we can avoid them and how.

Save the whales. Collect the whole set.