[squid-users] Ask about what neccessary configuration needed to server 200++ clients

From: Yong Bong Fong <bfyong@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 17:34:19 +0800

Dear all,

   I have got a squid working with LDAP authentication, squidguard +
viralator. The box is complete and can run well. However so far Ihave
only used it on my own machine, I have never test it out to serve huge
number of clients. I wish to know what are the other configurations that
I need to set inorder to make my squid proxy to be capable of serving
200++ clients.

I have only got the very basic configurations working, and its not on
production yet, I expect there will be other configuration that I need
to be careful with in order for my squid to run well when it is on
production.
Hope to get advise about this,
My machine is FC2.

thanks in advance.