Re: AW: [squid-users] "unsupported method 'cookie'

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 23:09:54 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 19 Jan 2005, Kinkie wrote:

> On Tue, 2005-01-18 at 10:58 +0100, Ralf.Lutz@Heidelberg.de wrote:
>> But the applet works if my computer connect the web direct
>
> The best solution is to try and sniff the connection in both cases.
> It is probably a bug in the proxy-handling code of the applet.

Or quite likely a broken cookie implementation in the appled, sending a
cookie with an embedded newline and a web server not normally supporting
persistent connections making the applet problem go unnoticed when not
using a proxy.

One related question: What is your pipeline_prefetch setting in
squid.conf?