[squid-users] log filtering

From: <airplays55@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 06:29:52 -0800 (PST)

I've got squid running and am asked to produce a
report showing requests by the USER not the WEBPAGE.

i.e. only the URLS entered or clicked by the user,
filtering out all the extra info about the supporting
files that the webpage requested (GIFS, popups,
banners, etc).

I've not found any appropriate logfile analyzers for
this, and access.log doesn't seem to differentiate
between urls requested by the USER or the WEBPAGE.

Can anyone suggest the best logfile analyzer for this,
or squid configuration options that will make
access.log more appropriate for this?