Re: [squid-users] Problem with FTP upload through squid : truncated files

From: Henri Walazo <henri.walazo@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 12:14:42 +0100

Thanks, it works with Mozilla 1.7.5

However, is it possible to connect to a ftp site through mozilla
without typing the user and password in plain text in the url ?

Also, I notice in access.log that if I use mozilla to download/upload
from/to an ftp site, the methods used are GET/PUT, whereas it is the
CONNECT method when using an ftp client such as filezilla or smartftp.

So I don't know if this is really a client-side problem, or a squid
problem with CONNECT, or a bad configuration, or anything else ?

So my problem is half resolved : now I can upload files through ftp
(with mozilla and PUT method, thank you for this solution), but I
still don't know why I can't upload with a ftp client (with CONNECT
method) (this is no more necessary, thanks to you, but I like to know
the solution for every problem I'm faced with).

If someone has an idea for this last point, it would relieve me greatly.

Thanks,
    Henri