[squid-users] Pushing objects to the cache

From: Marco Crucianelli <m.crucianelli@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 18:25:32 +0100

Hi,
        I'm a student graduating in computer science engineering. I need, for
my final work, a pushing mechanism that would let me push content into a
squid cache. I've been looking around for some news, reading different
stuff around the web. I came into Cuttlefish (but I couldn't download
it!).
I've already read some posts on something like a particular CVS branch
of squid implementing push...and something else about a cachepushing
patch or something like that...is that right? Thus I would like to know
if there's another modified version of squid (possibly something not
that old like cuttlefish is! :P) and where I can find information on how
it works.

TIA for you patience!!

Marco Crucianelli

PS: Please forgive my "horrible" english! :P