Re: [squid-users] OT: Contacting Hua Chen

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 01:29:29 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 27 Jan 2005, Marco Crucianelli wrote:

> I know I'm a little bit OT but I would like to know how to contact Hua
> Chen, the author of the paper "HTTP Push: A New Method for Squid-Based
> Cache Engine" (which moreover I cannot find anywhere!)

The paper is available here:
http://workshop99.ircache.net/Papers/chen-abstract.html

More info about this paper is available in CiteSeer
http://citeseer.ist.psu.edu/chen99wormhole.html

> The address pchen@ats.com it's not working anymore and I cannot find any
> other address!

Sorry, can not help there.

> I'm interested in the particular solution studied in that paper, a two
> tier web caching and replication system, thus I would like to ask some
> questions!

you can also try posting your questions here or on squid-dev, maybe there
is others around which can help reasoning around your questions.

There is also the somewhat related "Push Cache" project
http://devel.squid-cache.org/stale_projects.html#push