Re: [squid-users] is not refreshing...

From: Daniel Navarro <danielnavarro001@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 16:46:06 -0600 (CST)

thank you for answering,

It seems a date mismatch created the problem, my
machine was also 2 years ago since I lost bios setup,
so every file already stored is 2 years new, jeje.

1. I cut cache_dir from 20000 to 10000 I think it is
faster. am I right?

2. I use squid on Fedora Club 3. Some says it is
better on CENtos since it is more stable. I am
thinking on slackware since it is more of the basic.
What is the best OS to work squid on?

Regards, Daniel Navarro
         Maracay, Venezuela.
         www.csaragua.com/ecodiver