[squid-users] PURGE problem in squid-2.5.STABLE7

From: forgetful tan <forgetful_tan@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2005 09:27:17 +0800

hi,Squid Users

I'm using squid's accelerator mode. Sometimes the backend change the
pages but the squids didn't. I have to use the PURGE method of the
squidclient to clean these pages.
But I found it doesn't work in some unknown situation. I PURGE my
squids, and clean my ie's cache,then review the page. It still the old
version. At last, I found if the GET method pass the 'User-Agent:
Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; Maxthon; SV1)', then
I'll get the old page. Otherwise, I'll get the new one.
How can I PURGE all that cached objects without considering the
User-Agent parameter ?

Forgetful Tan
forgetful_tan@163.com