[squid-users] Squid + ntlmauth + SSL + Java

From: Eduardo Freitas <ehfreitas@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 10:07:36 -0200

Hello Everyone,

I am currently having a problem when using squid with ntlm-auth on
some banks website. The problem happens in a SSL page when it tries to
load a java applet and it fails. If I take off ntlm authentication,
the web page loads fine.

The only problem that squid is using in order to cache outgoing
connections and keep track of user's surfing history.

It is set up to look up users in a Windows 2000 AD envionment. Squid
is the secondary proxy that points to an ISA server which is the
primary proxy.

If anyone has any information that could help me I would really
appreciate if you could share it with me.

Best Regards,

Eduardo