[squid-users] Controlling remote squid ACLs

From: tomlobato <tomlobato@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 16:15:59 -0200

  I need to make a interface for a net adm to manage remote squid ACLs. My
scenario: 15 remote Linux gateways, each one runs on a different network. I
know well how to work with squid, it's ACLs, Perl and C, but it's not clear
for me what is the better option for implement such system.

  Does someone already made it? Know something related?

  If you have any hint...

  Thank you
  Tom