[squid-users] where can I find help for sarg?

From: Yong Bong Fong <bfyong@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2005 17:03:27 +0800

Dear all,

   I am currently using sarg to check on usage. Wondering where can I
find help for sarg specific configuration?

I just need to configure the sarg report to provide monthly report for
all user's usage details etc.
Currently my report provides report in daily format, but my boss wants
it in monthly format. My colleague however has his as one report for 4
days.

But we just couldn't find the configuration to change that report from
to display in other formats.

Hope anyone can direct me to the appropriate help site.
Thanks a lot,

Regards
Yong