Re: [squid-users] Can not Browse this url since i update from squid2.5-stable6 to squid2.5-stable7 - Mail libre de virus.

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 13:27:43 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 1 Feb 2005 gortega@SAFJP.gov.ar wrote:

> Sorry for my poor English, but i am from Argentina .. so :)
>
> Usually my clients can browse this url
> http://www2.correoargentino.com.ar/scripts/tyt/tyt.pl?producto=TC&numero=366514830&pais=AR
> without any problem.
> Since i update to 2.5stable7 and later they canīt

With 2.5.STABLE7 you can, but not if you apply the request_header patch.

The reason is that this web application is broken and returns invalid HTTP

HTTP/1.0 200 OK
Server: Microsoft-IIS/3.0
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2005 11:57:18 GMT
200 Ok

The "200 Ok" line is not a valid HTTP header. Most likely a confused CGI
script trying to set the HTTP status wrongly.