Re: [squid-users] Limit on AD group membership

From: Oliver Hookins <ohookins@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2005 13:58:17 +1100

Jason Ide wrote:
> What do you mean by using squid_ldap_group ?
> Is this to replace wbinfo_group.pl ?
> How do I use squid_ldap_group ?
>
> Thanks
>
> Jason

Jason, squid_ldap_group does a lookup on security groups directly
through an LDAP query to the domain controller. It is certainly worth a
shot. Check out the man pages for squid_ldap_group and the list
archives; you'll definitely find out enough information to get you going
with squid_ldap_group instead.

Regards,
Oliver