Re: RE: [squid-users] Website Authentication

From: <bofh@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 14:43:13 -0600

Thank you for your comments. We do access the site under SSL but the login still does not show up, so this is not the answer we need. Do you have any further ideas?

Thank you

  I searched the records and couldn't find anything to help us, that is why I posted here. I do apologize if my question does rehash previous material, but it is new to me and I can't find any information concerning this.