Re: [squid-users] cache_dir becoming small

From: Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uhlar@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 11:08:26 +0100

On 02.02 22:13, Daniel Navarro wrote:
> I have had cache_dir size is becoming smaller day by
> day. why? how can I fix it?

is someone eating your disk?

I'd say it's not becoming smaller, but squid fills it up. If you properly
configured squid to use max ~85% of space, it should not become problem.
check the filesystem size and compare it to cache_dir setting.

My mind is like a steel trap - rusty and illegal in 37 states.