Re: [squid-users] NTLM is or isn't built?

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 12:18:39 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 2 Feb 2005, Oliver Hookins wrote:

> I'm setting up another machine with Squid 2.5STABLE7, this time from the Mara
> Systems RPM on Redhat 8.0. If you take the output of squid -v, it looks like
> NTLM is compiled in.

For some reason NTLM is not enabled in in that RPM.

Will try to prepare a new RPM with NTLM enabled once STABLE8 is out. Until
then modify the spec file to include the proper --enable-auth=.. option
and rebuild the RPM on your system.

I am currently buzy with quality checks of the 2.5.STABLE8 release and
other tasks.