[squid-users] Re: mark_client_packets

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 17:37:34 +0100 (CET)

On Fri, 4 Feb 2005, Felipe Ceglia wrote:

> I've searched there, but could not find anything.

There is several of them in the archives. Here is a short pick

http://www.squid-cache.org/mail-archive/squid-dev/200404/0065.html
http://www.squid-cache.org/mail-archive/squid-users/200209/0916.html
http://www.squid-cache.org/mail-archive/squid-dev/200303/0232.html
http://www.squid-cache.org/mail-archive/squid-dev/200303/0249.html
http://www.squid-cache.org/mail-archive/squid-users/200311/0757.html

and there is several more threads and patches on this topic.

> Would it be possible to have such feature implemented on a future version?

If someone submits a suitabe patch (or hires a Squid developer)
implementing the feature yes. The patches which has been presented so far
has all been quick hacks for getting the job done in a specific
environment/situation only.