RE: [squid-users] AKAMAI.NEt showing up in Squid Logs

From: Hunter, Jess <JHunter@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 13:02:06 -0600

I knew they did some sort of caching. My concern is that there may be
something errantly installed on the workstation that I cannot locate. Out
of 247 Views, 45 of them are to websites while the remaining 202 are to the
AKAMAI server. So it seems like there is some sort of application that is
hammering that specific server.

Still trying to glean more knowledge on this.

Thanks,

Jess