[squid-users] Transparent proxy problem... bug?

From: Danny <dannydaemonic@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2005 07:57:42 -0700

I'm currently using Squid 2.5 as a transparent proxy and it has always
loaded every page fine. This is the first time entering the proxy
information into the browser has made a difference. The URL is:
http://www.goodbrush.com/

When loaded properly the website titled "The Art of Craig Mullins"
comes up. But when I load it with Squid working transparently I get
the neverlan.net website.

Is this a bug with Squid?