[squid-users] SO_Fail -1 in store.log

From: Brad Taylor <btaylor@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 10:50:25 -0500

I've searched the archives and looked in the definitive guide but can't
find any solutions to SO_Fail -1 for all image files I see in my
store.log file. I know that this means squid could not save the object
to disk. I'm trying to just cache images but my access log is showing
TCP_MISS for gif files. I believe the cause is SO_Fail but I don't know
the fix for SO_Fail. My cache log looks clean.