Re: [squid-users] Accessing allowed URLs from MySQL

From: Glynn Robinson <g.m.robinson@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2005 11:55:28 +0000

You said that the web archived version of the mysql_acl website
(http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www-users.york.ac.uk/~mfn100/squid_mysql.html)
still had the patch available for download, are you sure this is the case? I
have tried every version of the site and I can't find a link that lets me
download an actual gzip file - I can only save the html file that contains
the error message pertaining to the fact the file does not exist. If you - or
anyone - has this patch I would be eternally grateful if you could email me
it, or provide me with a URL for download.

Many thanks, Glynn.