Re: [squid-users] cluster solution

From: H Matik <h@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 18:18:02 -0200

On Saturday 05 February 2005 22:25, you wrote:

> LVS is useful in load balancing both servers and proxies, including
> transparently intercepting proxies if you like. It can even run on the
> same nodes as the servers, eleminating the need of extra hardware.

hmm, for server balance ok but do you think LVS is better then parent weight
and some other squid configs for walking through several frontend caches?

Hans

> Regards
> Henrik

Infomatik
(18)8112.7007
http://info.matik.com.br
Mensagens não assinadas com GPG não são minhas.
Messages without GPG signature are not from me.