RE: [squid-users] blocking urls + msn messenger down!

From: cipher <cipher@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2005 22:55:56 +0000

> You likely have "strip_query_terms" on (it's
> settable in the > squid.conf.
> It's on by default, and strips anything after a
> question mark (?) from > the
> URL before logging it. As long as you are
> specifying the regex as I > typed
> it above, you should be just fine. If you
> want, test it by going to > the
> site, and selecting a different article.
>
> Chris

Hi Chris,

Yes you are right! Althoug i am not informed about the
whole url being blocked, the url that is being blocked
is just that one i specified! I tested visiting a
different query in the same url and it works fine.

By the way... just until yesterday i hade msn messenger
  working fine with squid. Yesterday there were lots of
time in which me or people i know couldn't log in. Now
i can't get to messenger using my squid proxy. Does
anyone know what might be going on? Any change on those
windows servers or something?

Weird stuff...

Any ideas?

Big thank you for everything Chris :)

Email Enviado utilizando o serviço MegaMail

Email Enviado utilizando o serviço MegaMail