Re: [squid-users] chpasswd.cgi: 'make' error (error: conflicting types for)

From: thomas <thomas.xavier@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 10:06:01 +0530

Thanks Henrik

Similar errors is for - Hmsg putline Changed NotFound rulefail
strip_latin & sendmail.
May you suggest the declaration statement for these variables, please.

Another problem I am facing is - whenever accessing any secure site
https://somesecuresite.com, not able to access. But with another proxy
(netsacape), it is working fine.
Browers says
(1)
The following error was encountered:
Invalid URL
Some aspect of the requested URL is incorrect. Possible problems:
Missing or incorrect access protocol (should be `http://'' or similar
OR (2)
Any clue for the problem.
An erroe ocured whenaccessing the url