RE: [squid-users] msn problem

From: cipher <cipher@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 15:42:17 +0000

Cópia Elsen Marc <elsen@imec.be>:

> > No... not when the service was down... now i
> wonder why
> > it came up and suddenly i can access msn
> without proxy,
> > and can't with proxy :)
> >
> - Check squid's access.log, if it still
> doesn't work.
> - You may need :

http://www.squid-cache.org/Versions/v2/2.5/bugs/#squid-2.5.STABLE7-half_c>
losed_POST

> as was recently discussed. However this
> only related to squid using > 100% cpu (temp)
> in those and related circumstances (patch =
> for 2.5.STABLE7).
> It is not related to accessing msn, when it
> is (expected to be ) > available.
>
> M.

Hi Elsen,

One more time thank you for your time and patience.
I will try "half_closed_clients off" and then if it
solves th problem i will patch squid.
It is strange... because squid makes a connection to
msn server and the state SYN SENT doesn't step forward,
i.e. i never get SYN ACK nor RESET like i would get if
msn port was closed...

Regards

*cipher*

Email Enviado utilizando o serviço MegaMail