Re: [squid-users] msn problem

From: cipher <cipher@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 10:32:49 +0000

> I had the same problem.
> It seems that every time there is a new vertion
> of MSN Messanger available you
> are not able to loggin.
> Stange :(
> I upgraded to version 6.2 and it works fine
> now.
> Check this first probabily it will work for you
> too.
>
> Regards,
> Klodi

Hi Klodi,

I had a suggestion to modify my SSL_ports safe ports in
squid.conf, but before doing that, i tried one more
time to connect to messenger through squid, and i had
no problem... plus i am using linux amsn...
Don't get it... that's what pisses me off!!! :)))

At your service

*cipher*

Email Enviado utilizando o serviço MegaMail