RE: [squid-users] deny_info replace full URL

From: Brad Taylor <btaylor@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 11:38:34 -0500

>> Using squid in reverse proxy mode I'm able to force https by the
>> following (Thanks to Henrik):
>>
>> http_access deny port80
>> deny_info https://www.your.site/ port80
>>
>> This works great but does not maintain full URL (query stings, etc)

>Correct. This is intentional by the deny_info directive. It is not a
>general redirection, but a redretion to "access denied" page.
>
>See the deny_info description for alternatives.

# Alternatively you can specify an error URL. The browsers will
then
# get redirected (302) to the specified URL. %s in the redirection
# URL will be replaced by the requested URL.

This sounds like what I'm looking for, not sure how I missed it :) But
I can't find any examples, as I'm not to sure how this works. I've
searched the archives with no luck. Where can I find more info on
deny_info and %s?

Thanks