[squid-users] retrieving data from cache

From: Péntek Imre <pentek_i@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 22:47:21 +0100

Hi,

my squid was ran ages ago, so I suppose to find a file in my cache dir what
was removed from the web already. How can I find out if this file is sored,
and how can I find out where it is stored.
Actally, I know my cache_dir :)), I saw in the log this file was once stored,
but anyways I don't know the actual file name where it was stored. Is there
any way to find out? Note that this content was erased from the web for at
least 6 months, so starting the squid will surely erase this.
Thanks for your help in advance.

--
Üdvözlettel: Ifj. Péntek Imre
E-mail: pentek_i@inf.elte.hu