Re: [squid-users] Squid, virtual IP and Layer 7 switching...any idea?

From: Marco Crucianelli <m.crucianelli@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 11:30:42 +0100

First of all, thanks Henrik!

The problem was mine. I mean: what I was thining of was a Layer 7
solution using virtual IP address, just to let the two squid asnwer to
the clients without passing back through the Layer 7 machine! In such a
case I do need virtual IP and there should surely be some things to
modify in squid.conf

Anyway, yes, using a simple Layer7 solution together with NAT I don't
need any virtual IP as well as any particular change in squid.conf!

Thanks!

Marco