[squid-users] FD_SETSIZE (if this goes through twice I appologize)

From: Bryan Miles <bmiles@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 11:59:14 -0500

I'd really appreciate some input on a problem I'm having. I'm new to
Linux and I'm using "Beginning Fedora 2" and "Squid: The Definitive
Guide" as my reference material. I've installed Fedora R3 and unpacked
squid-2.5.STABLE8 and I've read that I need to configure my file
descriptors before compiling by editing /usr/include/bits/types.h and
changing the value for FD_SETSIZE. The problem is, it's not there. I saw
in a forum where it was reference being in /usr/include/sys/types.h -
but it's not there either. Any ideas? Thanks.

Bryan