[squid-users] DG + Squid: Blank page; refresh to display

From: Perry Gilfillan <perrye@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 12:23:56 -0600

Hello,

I've uncerimoniously replaced my sisters Leaky Faucet OS(tm) with FC3,
and set things up so that my nephews must go through dansgaurdian (with
clamav) and Squid to view the rest of the world as seen on port 80.

Things are working well so far except that FireFox presents a blank page
the first time a page is requested. A simple refresh is suficient to
pull the page in, but it is bothering me no end.

If the answer is simple, I'll appreciate a pointer in the right
direction. I can get logs this evening if more information is needed.

Thanks,

Perry