[squid-users] question about sibling

From: Askar <askar@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 16:29:03 +0500

hi list,

            we have three cache servers i want to setup them in sibling
i-e all of cache server at the movment serving clients if object found
in cache then reply from the cache other wise fetch the contents from
Internet.
Now we want if request arrive at cache1 it check cache2 and cache3 if
object found in any of sibling cache fetch it from the cache, "cache" it
locally and reply to client.
Same if request arrive at cache2 it check cache1 and cache3.

we are also running default DROP iptables firewall on all cache server ,
so which port to allow to let sibling working?

any help in this regard will be greatly appreciated.

regards