[squid-users] trying to unsubscribe!

From: <airplays55@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2005 10:01:17 -0800 (PST)

I subscribed to this list awhile back and I can't get
unsubscribed - when I try to unsubscribe I get an
email saying to send an empty email to a given
address, then when I do that, I get an email saying

  "I'm sorry, I've been unable to carry out your
request,since the address airplays55@yahoo.com was not
subscribed to the squid-users-digest mailing list when
I received your request."

I've tried this several times yet my mailbox continues
to get flooded - What can I do???