[squid-users] acl with groups + w2k domain

From: it clown <squid@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 14:19:17 +0200

Hi All,

I am using ISA server and i am wanting to replace it with
squid. I am running squid on a linux box. Now what i want
to do is have w2k users to use the squid proxy. I want to
add a few users in a group to have internet access and add
other users in another group to have access only to a few
sites.

To do this i need to make the linux box part of the w2k
domain via winbind (I know how to do that)? How do i allow
some users to have full access to internet and to allow
others to only have access to some sites in squid? What
auth do i need to set squid to to auth the users with the
w2k domain controller?

I do not want an auth box to pop up.

Thanks
http://www.webmail.co.za the South African FREE email service