[squid-users] how to authenticate with Windows 2000/2003 Active Directory?

From: simply change <adaptit@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 09:07:35 +0000

AybOwan! (hi!)

this is my first question for this mailling list.

i want to deploy a proxy server for my company to manage
authentication for internet users. our main network is running on
windows 2000 server domain. i created a group on active directory
called "internetusers". i need to enable all "internetusers" group
members to browse internet. how can i do this.

Linux Distro:- mandrake 10.2 official
windows version:- windows 2000 server
have 1 adsl router+2 nics.

can you please, guide me to success my project.

--
___
Linux everywhere