Re: [squid-users] sibling hit/miss report

From: lartc <lartc@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2005 12:10:23 +0100

hi,

please attached -- you'll need to sed the file replacing HOSTNAME and
HOSTPORT with values that correspond your network.

Additionally, you'll need to turn snmp on in your squid.conf by placing
something like:

acl snmp_trusted src 127.0.0.1/255.255.255.255
acl snmp_trusted src 192.168.0.0/255.255.255.0

# snmp information so that we can use mrtg to graph squid's performance
acl snmppublic snmp_community public
snmp_access allow snmppublic snmp_trusted
snmp_access deny all
snmp_incoming_address 0.0.0.0
snmp_outgoing_address 255.255.255.255
snmp_port 3401

bye

charles

On Wed, 2005-03-02 at 13:22 +0500, Askar wrote:
> hi list
> Is there a srcipt (mrtg) for graphically plot the HIT/MISS between
> sibling cache servers.
> we are currently using mrtg for monitoring our squid servers which
> reports http/req, http/hit etc.
>
> regards

# master for squid mrtg monitoring
# useful command:
# snmpwalk -m/etc/squid/mib.txt -v1 -c public snmp_host:snmp_port 1.3.6.1.4.1.3495
# snmpget -m/etc/squid/mib.txt -v1 -c public snmp_host:snmp_port cacheIcpKbRecv.0

LoadMIBs: /etc/squid/mib.txt
Options[_]: growright

Target[CACHENAME-cacheServerRequests]: cacheServerRequests&cacheServerRequests:public@HOSTNAME:HOSTPORT
MaxBytes[CACHENAME-cacheServerRequests]: 10000000
Title[CACHENAME-cacheServerRequests]: Server Requests @ HOSTNAME
Options[CACHENAME-cacheServerRequests]: growright,nopercent,unknaszero
PageTop[CACHENAME-cacheServerRequests]: <h2>Server Requests @ HOSTNAME</h2>
YLegend[CACHENAME-cacheServerRequests]: requests/sec
ShortLegend[CACHENAME-cacheServerRequests]: req/s
LegendI[CACHENAME-cacheServerRequests]: Requests&nbsp;
LegendO[CACHENAME-cacheServerRequests]:
Legend1[CACHENAME-cacheServerRequests]: Requests
Legend2[CACHENAME-cacheServerRequests]:

Target[CACHENAME-cacheServerErrors]: cacheServerErrors&cacheServerErrors:public@HOSTNAME:HOSTPORT
MaxBytes[CACHENAME-cacheServerErrors]: 10000000
Title[CACHENAME-cacheServerErrors]: Server Errors @ HOSTNAME
Options[CACHENAME-cacheServerErrors]: growright,nopercent,unknaszero
PageTop[CACHENAME-cacheServerErrors]: <h2>Server Errors @ HOSTNAME</h2>
YLegend[CACHENAME-cacheServerErrors]: errors/sec
ShortLegend[CACHENAME-cacheServerErrors]: err/s
LegendI[CACHENAME-cacheServerErrors]: Errors&nbsp;
LegendO[CACHENAME-cacheServerErrors]:
Legend1[CACHENAME-cacheServerErrors]: Errors
Legend2[CACHENAME-cacheServerErrors]:

Target[CACHENAME-cacheServerInOutKb]: cacheServerInKb&cacheServerOutKb:public@HOSTNAME:HOSTPORT * 1024
MaxBytes[CACHENAME-cacheServerInOutKb]: 1000000000
Title[CACHENAME-cacheServerInOutKb]: Server In/Out Traffic @ HOSTNAME
Options[CACHENAME-cacheServerInOutKb]: growright,nopercent,unknaszero
PageTop[CACHENAME-cacheServerInOutKb]: <H2>Server In/Out Traffic @ HOSTNAME</H2>
YLegend[CACHENAME-cacheServerInOutKb]: Bytes/sec
ShortLegend[CACHENAME-cacheServerInOutKb]: Bytes/s
LegendI[CACHENAME-cacheServerInOutKb]: Server In&nbsp;
LegendO[CACHENAME-cacheServerInOutKb]: Server Out&nbsp;
Legend1[CACHENAME-cacheServerInOutKb]: Server In
Legend2[CACHENAME-cacheServerInOutKb]: Server Out

Target[CACHENAME-cacheProtoClientHttpRequests]: cacheProtoClientHttpRequests&cacheProtoClientHttpRequests:public@HOSTNAME:HOSTPORT
MaxBytes[CACHENAME-cacheProtoClientHttpRequests]: 10000000
Title[CACHENAME-cacheProtoClientHttpRequests]: Client Http Requests @ HOSTNAME
Options[CACHENAME-cacheProtoClientHttpRequests]: growright,nopercent,unknaszero
PageTop[CACHENAME-cacheProtoClientHttpRequests]: <h2>Client Http Requests @ HOSTNAME</h2>
YLegend[CACHENAME-cacheProtoClientHttpRequests]: requests/sec
ShortLegend[CACHENAME-cacheProtoClientHttpRequests]: req/s
LegendI[CACHENAME-cacheProtoClientHttpRequests]: Requests&nbsp;
LegendO[CACHENAME-cacheProtoClientHttpRequests]:
Legend1[CACHENAME-cacheProtoClientHttpRequests]: Requests
Legend2[CACHENAME-cacheProtoClientHttpRequests]:

Target[CACHENAME-cacheHttpHits]: cacheHttpHits&cacheHttpHits:public@HOSTNAME:HOSTPORT
MaxBytes[CACHENAME-cacheHttpHits]: 10000000
Title[CACHENAME-cacheHttpHits]: HTTP Hits @ HOSTNAME
Options[CACHENAME-cacheHttpHits]: growright,nopercent,unknaszero
PageTop[CACHENAME-cacheHttpHits]: <h2>HTTP Hits @ HOSTNAME</h2>
YLegend[CACHENAME-cacheHttpHits]: hits/sec
ShortLegend[CACHENAME-cacheHttpHits]: hits/s
LegendI[CACHENAME-cacheHttpHits]: Hits&nbsp;
LegendO[CACHENAME-cacheHttpHits]:
Legend1[CACHENAME-cacheHttpHits]: Hits
Legend2[CACHENAME-cacheHttpHits]:

Target[CACHENAME-cacheHttpErrors]: cacheHttpErrors&cacheHttpErrors:public@HOSTNAME:HOSTPORT
MaxBytes[CACHENAME-cacheHttpErrors]: 10000000
Title[CACHENAME-cacheHttpErrors]: HTTP Errors @ HOSTNAME
Options[CACHENAME-cacheHttpErrors]: growright,nopercent,unknaszero
PageTop[CACHENAME-cacheHttpErrors]: <h2>HTTP Errors @ HOSTNAME</h2>
YLegend[CACHENAME-cacheHttpErrors]: errors/sec
ShortLegend[CACHENAME-cacheHttpErrors]: err/s
LegendI[CACHENAME-cacheHttpErrors]: Errors&nbsp;
LegendO[CACHENAME-cacheHttpErrors]:
Legend1[CACHENAME-cacheHttpErrors]: Errors
Legend2[CACHENAME-cacheHttpErrors]:

Target[CACHENAME-cacheIcpPktsSentRecv]: cacheIcpPktsSent&cacheIcpPktsRecv:public@HOSTNAME:HOSTPORT
MaxBytes[CACHENAME-cacheIcpPktsSentRecv]: 10000000
Title[CACHENAME-cacheIcpPktsSentRecv]: ICP Packets Sent/Received
Options[CACHENAME-cacheIcpPktsSentRecv]: growright,nopercent,unknaszero
PageTop[CACHENAME-cacheIcpPktsSentRecv]: <h2>ICP Packets Sent/Recieved @ HOSTNAME</h2>
YLegend[CACHENAME-cacheIcpPktsSentRecv]: packets/sec
ShortLegend[CACHENAME-cacheIcpPktsSentRecv]: pkts/s
LegendI[CACHENAME-cacheIcpPktsSentRecv]: Pkts Sent&nbsp;
LegendO[CACHENAME-cacheIcpPktsSentRecv]: Pkts Received&nbsp;
Legend1[CACHENAME-cacheIcpPktsSentRecv]: Pkts Sent
Legend2[CACHENAME-cacheIcpPktsSentRecv]: Pkts Received

Target[CACHENAME-cacheIcpKbSentRecv]: cacheIcpKbSent&cacheIcpKbRecv:public@HOSTNAME:HOSTPORT * 1024
MaxBytes[CACHENAME-cacheIcpKbSentRecv]: 1000000000
Title[CACHENAME-cacheIcpKbSentRecv]: ICP Bytes Sent/Received
Options[CACHENAME-cacheIcpKbSentRecv]: growright,nopercent,unknaszero
PageTop[CACHENAME-cacheIcpKbSentRecv]: <h2>ICP Bytes Sent/Received @ HOSTNAME</h2>
YLegend[CACHENAME-cacheIcpKbSentRecv]: Bytes/sec
ShortLegend[CACHENAME-cacheIcpKbSentRecv]: Bytes/s
LegendI[CACHENAME-cacheIcpKbSentRecv]: Sent&nbsp;
LegendO[CACHENAME-cacheIcpKbSentRecv]: Received&nbsp;
Legend1[CACHENAME-cacheIcpKbSentRecv]: Sent
Legend2[CACHENAME-cacheIcpKbSentRecv]: Received

Target[CACHENAME-cacheHttpInOutKb]: cacheHttpInKb&cacheHttpOutKb:public@HOSTNAME:HOSTPORT * 1024
MaxBytes[CACHENAME-cacheHttpInOutKb]: 1000000000
Title[CACHENAME-cacheHttpInOutKb]: HTTP In/Out Traffic @ HOSTNAME
Options[CACHENAME-cacheHttpInOutKb]: growright,nopercent,unknaszero
PageTop[CACHENAME-cacheHttpInOutKb]: <h2>HTTP In/Out Traffic @ HOSTNAME</h2>
YLegend[CACHENAME-cacheHttpInOutKb]: Bytes/second
ShortLegend[CACHENAME-cacheHttpInOutKb]: Bytes/s
LegendI[CACHENAME-cacheHttpInOutKb]: HTTP In&nbsp;
LegendO[CACHENAME-cacheHttpInOutKb]: HTTP Out&nbsp;
Legend1[CACHENAME-cacheHttpInOutKb]: HTTP In
Legend2[CACHENAME-cacheHttpInOutKb]: HTTP Out

Target[CACHENAME-cacheCurrentSwapSize]: cacheCurrentSwapSize&cacheCurrentSwapSize:public@HOSTNAME:HOSTPORT
MaxBytes[CACHENAME-cacheCurrentSwapSize]: 1000000000
Title[CACHENAME-cacheCurrentSwapSize]: Current Swap Size @ HOSTNAME
Options[CACHENAME-cacheCurrentSwapSize]: gauge,growright,nopercent,unknaszero
PageTop[CACHENAME-cacheCurrentSwapSize]: <h2>Current Swap Size @ HOSTNAME</h2>
YLegend[CACHENAME-cacheCurrentSwapSize]: swap size
ShortLegend[CACHENAME-cacheCurrentSwapSize]: Bytes
LegendI[CACHENAME-cacheCurrentSwapSize]: Swap Size&nbsp;
LegendO[CACHENAME-cacheCurrentSwapSize]:
Legend1[CACHENAME-cacheCurrentSwapSize]: Swap Size
Legend2[CACHENAME-cacheCurrentSwapSize]:

Target[CACHENAME-cacheNumObjCount]: cacheNumObjCount&cacheNumObjCount:public@HOSTNAME:HOSTPORT
MaxBytes[CACHENAME-cacheNumObjCount]: 10000000
Title[CACHENAME-cacheNumObjCount]: Num Object Count @ HOSTNAME
Options[CACHENAME-cacheNumObjCount]: gauge,growright,nopercent,unknaszero
PageTop[CACHENAME-cacheNumObjCount]: <h2>Num Object Count @ HOSTNAME</h2>
YLegend[CACHENAME-cacheNumObjCount]: # of objects
ShortLegend[CACHENAME-cacheNumObjCount]: objects
LegendI[CACHENAME-cacheNumObjCount]: Num Objects&nbsp;
LegendO[CACHENAME-cacheNumObjCount]:
Legend1[CACHENAME-cacheNumObjCount]: Num Objects
Legend2[CACHENAME-cacheNumObjCount]:

Target[CACHENAME-cacheCpuUsage]: cacheCpuUsage&cacheCpuUsage:public@HOSTNAME:HOSTPORT
MaxBytes[CACHENAME-cacheCpuUsage]: 100
AbsMax[CACHENAME-cacheCpuUsage]: 100
Title[CACHENAME-cacheCpuUsage]: CPU Usage @ HOSTNAME
Options[CACHENAME-cacheCpuUsage]: absolute,gauge,noinfo,growright,nopercent,unknaszero
Unscaled[CACHENAME-cacheCpuUsage]: dwmy
PageTop[CACHENAME-cacheCpuUsage]: <h2>CPU Usage @ HOSTNAME</h2>
YLegend[CACHENAME-cacheCpuUsage]: usage %
ShortLegend[CACHENAME-cacheCpuUsage]:%
LegendI[CACHENAME-cacheCpuUsage]: CPU Usage&nbsp;
LegendO[CACHENAME-cacheCpuUsage]:
Legend1[CACHENAME-cacheCpuUsage]: CPU Usage
Legend2[CACHENAME-cacheCpuUsage]:

Target[CACHENAME-cacheMemUsage]: cacheMemUsage&cacheMemUsage:public@HOSTNAME:HOSTPORT * 1024
MaxBytes[CACHENAME-cacheMemUsage]: 2000000000
Title[CACHENAME-cacheMemUsage]: Memory Usage
Options[CACHENAME-cacheMemUsage]: gauge,growright,nopercent,unknaszero
PageTop[CACHENAME-cacheMemUsage]: <h2>Total memory accounted for @ HOSTNAME</h2>
YLegend[CACHENAME-cacheMemUsage]: Bytes
ShortLegend[CACHENAME-cacheMemUsage]: Bytes
LegendI[CACHENAME-cacheMemUsage]: Mem Usage&nbsp;
LegendO[CACHENAME-cacheMemUsage]:
Legend1[CACHENAME-cacheMemUsage]: Mem Usage
Legend2[CACHENAME-cacheMemUsage]:

Target[CACHENAME-cacheSysPageFaults]: cacheSysPageFaults&cacheSysPageFaults:public@HOSTNAME:HOSTPORT
MaxBytes[CACHENAME-cacheSysPageFaults]: 10000000
Title[CACHENAME-cacheSysPageFaults]: Sys Page Faults @ HOSTNAME
Options[CACHENAME-cacheSysPageFaults]: growright,nopercent,unknaszero
PageTop[CACHENAME-cacheSysPageFaults]: <h2>Sys Page Faults @ HOSTNAME</h2>
YLegend[CACHENAME-cacheSysPageFaults]: page faults/sec
ShortLegend[CACHENAME-cacheSysPageFaults]: PF/s
LegendI[CACHENAME-cacheSysPageFaults]: Page Faults&nbsp;
LegendO[CACHENAME-cacheSysPageFaults]:
Legend1[CACHENAME-cacheSysPageFaults]: Page Faults
Legend2[CACHENAME-cacheSysPageFaults]:

Target[CACHENAME-cacheSysVMsize]: cacheSysVMsize&cacheSysVMsize:public@HOSTNAME:HOSTPORT * 1024
MaxBytes[CACHENAME-cacheSysVMsize]: 1000000000
Title[CACHENAME-cacheSysVMsize]: Storage Mem Size @ HOSTNAME
Options[CACHENAME-cacheSysVMsize]: gauge,growright,nopercent,unknaszero
PageTop[CACHENAME-cacheSysVMsize]: <h2>Storage Mem Size @ HOSTNAME</h2>
YLegend[CACHENAME-cacheSysVMsize]: mem size
ShortLegend[CACHENAME-cacheSysVMsize]: Bytes
LegendI[CACHENAME-cacheSysVMsize]: Mem Size&nbsp;
LegendO[CACHENAME-cacheSysVMsize]:
Legend1[CACHENAME-cacheSysVMsize]: Mem Size
Legend2[CACHENAME-cacheSysVMsize]:

Target[CACHENAME-cacheSysStorage]: cacheSysStorage&cacheSysStorage:public@HOSTNAME:HOSTPORT
MaxBytes[CACHENAME-cacheSysStorage]: 1000000000
Title[CACHENAME-cacheSysStorage]: Storage Swap Size @ HOSTNAME
Options[CACHENAME-cacheSysStorage]: gauge,growright,nopercent,unknaszero
PageTop[CACHENAME-cacheSysStorage]: <h2>Storage Swap Size @ HOSTNAME</h2>
YLegend[CACHENAME-cacheSysStorage]: swap size (KB)
ShortLegend[CACHENAME-cacheSysStorage]: KBytes
LegendI[CACHENAME-cacheSysStorage]: Swap Size&nbsp;
LegendO[CACHENAME-cacheSysStorage]:
Legend1[CACHENAME-cacheSysStorage]: Swap Size
Legend2[CACHENAME-cacheSysStorage]:

Target[CACHENAME-cacheSysNumReads]: cacheSysNumReads&cacheSysNumReads:public@HOSTNAME:HOSTPORT
MaxBytes[CACHENAME-cacheSysNumReads]: 10000000
Title[CACHENAME-cacheSysNumReads]: HTTP I/O number of reads @ HOSTNAME
Options[CACHENAME-cacheSysNumReads]: growright,nopercent,unknaszero
PageTop[CACHENAME-cacheSysNumReads]: <h2>HTTP I/O number of reads @ HOSTNAME</h2>
YLegend[CACHENAME-cacheSysNumReads]: reads/sec
ShortLegend[CACHENAME-cacheSysNumReads]: reads/s
LegendI[CACHENAME-cacheSysNumReads]: I/O&nbsp;
LegendO[CACHENAME-cacheSysNumReads]:
Legend1[CACHENAME-cacheSysNumReads]: I/O
Legend2[CACHENAME-cacheSysNumReads]:

Target[CACHENAME-cacheCpuTime]: cacheCpuTime&cacheCpuTime:public@HOSTNAME:HOSTPORT
MaxBytes[CACHENAME-cacheCpuTime]: 1000000000
Title[CACHENAME-cacheCpuTime]: Cpu Time
Options[CACHENAME-cacheCpuTime]: gauge,growright,nopercent,unknaszero
PageTop[CACHENAME-cacheCpuTime]: <h2>Amount of cpu seconds consumed @ HOSTNAME</h2>
YLegend[CACHENAME-cacheCpuTime]: cpu seconds
ShortLegend[CACHENAME-cacheCpuTime]: cpu seconds
LegendI[CACHENAME-cacheCpuTime]: Mem Time&nbsp;
LegendO[CACHENAME-cacheCpuTime]:
Legend1[CACHENAME-cacheCpuTime]: Mem Time
Legend2[CACHENAME-cacheCpuTime]:

Target[CACHENAME-cacheMaxResSize]: cacheMaxResSize&cacheMaxResSize:public@HOSTNAME:HOSTPORT * 1024
MaxBytes[CACHENAME-cacheMaxResSize]: 1000000000
Title[CACHENAME-cacheMaxResSize]: Max Resident Size
Options[CACHENAME-cacheMaxResSize]: gauge,growright,nopercent,unknaszero
PageTop[CACHENAME-cacheMaxResSize]: <h2>Maximum Resident Size @ HOSTNAME</h2>
YLegend[CACHENAME-cacheMaxResSize]: Bytes
ShortLegend[CACHENAME-cacheMaxResSize]: Bytes
LegendI[CACHENAME-cacheMaxResSize]: Size&nbsp;
LegendO[CACHENAME-cacheMaxResSize]:
Legend1[CACHENAME-cacheMaxResSize]: Size
Legend2[CACHENAME-cacheMaxResSize]:

#Target[CACHENAME-cacheCurrentLRUExpiration]: cacheCurrentLRUExpiration&cacheCurrentLRUExpiration:public@HOSTNAME:HOSTPORT
#MaxBytes[CACHENAME-cacheCurrentLRUExpiration]: 1000000000
#Title[CACHENAME-cacheCurrentLRUExpiration]: LRU Expiration Age
#Options[CACHENAME-cacheCurrentLRUExpiration]: gauge,growright,nopercent,unknaszero
#PageTop[CACHENAME-cacheCurrentLRUExpiration]: <h2>Storage LRU Expiration Age @ HOSTNAME</h2>
#YLegend[CACHENAME-cacheCurrentLRUExpiration]: expir (days)
#ShortLegend[CACHENAME-cacheCurrentLRUExpiration]: days
#LegendI[CACHENAME-cacheCurrentLRUExpiration]: Age&nbsp;
#LegendO[CACHENAME-cacheCurrentLRUExpiration]:
#Legend1[CACHENAME-cacheCurrentLRUExpiration]: Age
#Legend2[CACHENAME-cacheCurrentLRUExpiration]:

Target[CACHENAME-cacheCurrentUnlinkRequests]: cacheCurrentUnlinkRequests&cacheCurrentUnlinkRequests:public@HOSTNAME:HOSTPORT
MaxBytes[CACHENAME-cacheCurrentUnlinkRequests]: 1000000000
Title[CACHENAME-cacheCurrentUnlinkRequests]: Unlinkd Requests
Options[CACHENAME-cacheCurrentUnlinkRequests]: growright,nopercent,unknaszero
PageTop[CACHENAME-cacheCurrentUnlinkRequests]: <h2>Requests given to unlinkd @ HOSTNAME</h2>
YLegend[CACHENAME-cacheCurrentUnlinkRequests]: requests/sec
ShortLegend[CACHENAME-cacheCurrentUnlinkRequests]: reqs/s
LegendI[CACHENAME-cacheCurrentUnlinkRequests]: Unlinkd requests&nbsp;
LegendO[CACHENAME-cacheCurrentUnlinkRequests]:
Legend1[CACHENAME-cacheCurrentUnlinkRequests]: Unlinkd requests
Legend2[CACHENAME-cacheCurrentUnlinkRequests]:

Target[CACHENAME-cacheCurrentUnusedFDescrCnt]: cacheCurrentUnusedFDescrCnt&cacheCurrentUnusedFDescrCnt:public@HOSTNAME:HOSTPORT
MaxBytes[CACHENAME-cacheCurrentUnusedFDescrCnt]: 1000000000
Title[CACHENAME-cacheCurrentUnusedFDescrCnt]: Available File Descriptors
Options[CACHENAME-cacheCurrentUnusedFDescrCnt]: gauge,growright,nopercent,unknaszero
PageTop[CACHENAME-cacheCurrentUnusedFDescrCnt]: <h2>Available number of file descriptors @ HOSTNAME</h2>
YLegend[CACHENAME-cacheCurrentUnusedFDescrCnt]: # of FDs
ShortLegend[CACHENAME-cacheCurrentUnusedFDescrCnt]: FDs
LegendI[CACHENAME-cacheCurrentUnusedFDescrCnt]: File Descriptors&nbsp;
LegendO[CACHENAME-cacheCurrentUnusedFDescrCnt]:
Legend1[CACHENAME-cacheCurrentUnusedFDescrCnt]: File Descriptors
Legend2[CACHENAME-cacheCurrentUnusedFDescrCnt]:

Target[CACHENAME-cacheCurrentResFileDescrCnt]: cacheCurrentResFileDescrCnt&cacheCurrentResFileDescrCnt:public@HOSTNAME:HOSTPORT
MaxBytes[CACHENAME-cacheCurrentResFileDescrCnt]: 1000000000
Title[CACHENAME-cacheCurrentResFileDescrCnt]: Reserved File Descriptors
Options[CACHENAME-cacheCurrentResFileDescrCnt]: gauge,growright,nopercent,unknaszero
PageTop[CACHENAME-cacheCurrentResFileDescrCnt]: <h2>Reserved number of file descriptors @ HOSTNAME</h2>
YLegend[CACHENAME-cacheCurrentResFileDescrCnt]: # of FDs
ShortLegend[CACHENAME-cacheCurrentResFileDescrCnt]: FDs
LegendI[CACHENAME-cacheCurrentResFileDescrCnt]: File Descriptors&nbsp;
LegendO[CACHENAME-cacheCurrentResFileDescrCnt]:
Legend1[CACHENAME-cacheCurrentResFileDescrCnt]: File Descriptors
Legend2[CACHENAME-cacheCurrentResFileDescrCnt]:

Target[CACHENAME-cacheClients]: cacheClients&cacheClients:public@HOSTNAME:HOSTPORT
MaxBytes[CACHENAME-cacheClients]: 1000000000
Title[CACHENAME-cacheClients]: Number of Clients
Options[CACHENAME-cacheClients]: growright,nopercent,unknaszero
PageTop[CACHENAME-cacheClients]: <h2>Number of clients accessing cache @ HOSTNAME</h2>
YLegend[CACHENAME-cacheClients]: clients/sec
ShortLegend[CACHENAME-cacheClients]: clients/s
LegendI[CACHENAME-cacheClients]: Num Clients&nbsp;
LegendO[CACHENAME-cacheClients]:
Legend1[CACHENAME-cacheClients]: Num Clients
Legend2[CACHENAME-cacheClients]:

Target[CACHENAME-cacheHttpAllSvcTime]: cacheHttpAllSvcTime.5&cacheHttpAllSvcTime.60:public@HOSTNAME:HOSTPORT
MaxBytes[CACHENAME-cacheHttpAllSvcTime]: 1000000000
Title[CACHENAME-cacheHttpAllSvcTime]: HTTP All Service Time
Options[CACHENAME-cacheHttpAllSvcTime]: gauge,growright,nopercent,unknaszero
PageTop[CACHENAME-cacheHttpAllSvcTime]: <h2>HTTP all service time @ HOSTNAME</h2>
YLegend[CACHENAME-cacheHttpAllSvcTime]: svc time (ms)
ShortLegend[CACHENAME-cacheHttpAllSvcTime]: ms
LegendI[CACHENAME-cacheHttpAllSvcTime]: Median Svc Time (5min)&nbsp;
LegendO[CACHENAME-cacheHttpAllSvcTime]: Median Svc Time (60min)&nbsp;
Legend1[CACHENAME-cacheHttpAllSvcTime]: Median Svc Time
Legend2[CACHENAME-cacheHttpAllSvcTime]: Median Svc Time

Target[CACHENAME-cacheHttpMissSvcTime]: cacheHttpMissSvcTime.5&cacheHttpMissSvcTime.60:public@HOSTNAME:HOSTPORT
MaxBytes[CACHENAME-cacheHttpMissSvcTime]: 1000000000
Title[CACHENAME-cacheHttpMissSvcTime]: HTTP Miss Service Time
Options[CACHENAME-cacheHttpMissSvcTime]: gauge,growright,nopercent,unknaszero
PageTop[CACHENAME-cacheHttpMissSvcTime]: <h2>HTTP miss service time @ HOSTNAME</h2>
YLegend[CACHENAME-cacheHttpMissSvcTime]: svc time (ms)
ShortLegend[CACHENAME-cacheHttpMissSvcTime]: ms
LegendI[CACHENAME-cacheHttpMissSvcTime]: Median Svc Time (5min)&nbsp;
LegendO[CACHENAME-cacheHttpMissSvcTime]: Median Svc Time (60min)&nbsp;
Legend1[CACHENAME-cacheHttpMissSvcTime]: Median Svc Time
Legend2[CACHENAME-cacheHttpMissSvcTime]: Median Svc Time

Target[CACHENAME-cacheHttpNmSvcTime]: cacheHttpNmSvcTime.5&cacheHttpNmSvcTime.60:public@HOSTNAME:HOSTPORT
MaxBytes[CACHENAME-cacheHttpNmSvcTime]: 1000000000
Title[CACHENAME-cacheHttpNmSvcTime]: HTTP Near Miss Service Time
Options[CACHENAME-cacheHttpNmSvcTime]: gauge,growright,nopercent,unknaszero
PageTop[CACHENAME-cacheHttpNmSvcTime]: <h2>HTTP near miss service time @ HOSTNAME</h2>
YLegend[CACHENAME-cacheHttpNmSvcTime]: svc time (ms)
ShortLegend[CACHENAME-cacheHttpNmSvcTime]: ms
LegendI[CACHENAME-cacheHttpNmSvcTime]: Median Svc Time (5min)&nbsp;
LegendO[CACHENAME-cacheHttpNmSvcTime]: Median Svc Time (60min)&nbsp;
Legend1[CACHENAME-cacheHttpNmSvcTime]: Median Svc Time
Legend2[CACHENAME-cacheHttpNmSvcTime]: Median Svc Time

Target[CACHENAME-cacheHttpHitSvcTime]: cacheHttpHitSvcTime.5&cacheHttpHitSvcTime.60:public@HOSTNAME:HOSTPORT
MaxBytes[CACHENAME-cacheHttpHitSvcTime]: 1000000000
Title[CACHENAME-cacheHttpHitSvcTime]: HTTP Hit Service Time
Options[CACHENAME-cacheHttpHitSvcTime]: gauge,growright,nopercent,unknaszero
PageTop[CACHENAME-cacheHttpHitSvcTime]: <h2>HTTP hit service time @ HOSTNAME</h2>
YLegend[CACHENAME-cacheHttpHitSvcTime]: svc time (ms)
ShortLegend[CACHENAME-cacheHttpHitSvcTime]: ms
LegendI[CACHENAME-cacheHttpHitSvcTime]: Median Svc Time (5min)&nbsp;
LegendO[CACHENAME-cacheHttpHitSvcTime]: Median Svc Time (60min)&nbsp;
Legend1[CACHENAME-cacheHttpHitSvcTime]: Median Svc Time
Legend2[CACHENAME-cacheHttpHitSvcTime]: Median Svc Time

Target[CACHENAME-cacheIcpQuerySvcTime]: cacheIcpQuerySvcTime.5&cacheIcpQuerySvcTime.60:public@HOSTNAME:HOSTPORT
MaxBytes[CACHENAME-cacheIcpQuerySvcTime]: 1000000000
Title[CACHENAME-cacheIcpQuerySvcTime]: ICP Query Service Time
Options[CACHENAME-cacheIcpQuerySvcTime]: gauge,growright,nopercent,unknaszero
PageTop[CACHENAME-cacheIcpQuerySvcTime]: <h2>ICP query service time @ HOSTNAME</h2>
YLegend[CACHENAME-cacheIcpQuerySvcTime]: svc time (ms)
ShortLegend[CACHENAME-cacheIcpQuerySvcTime]: ms
LegendI[CACHENAME-cacheIcpQuerySvcTime]: Median Svc Time (5min)&nbsp;
LegendO[CACHENAME-cacheIcpQuerySvcTime]: Median Svc Time (60min)&nbsp;
Legend1[CACHENAME-cacheIcpQuerySvcTime]: Median Svc Time
Legend2[CACHENAME-cacheIcpQuerySvcTime]: Median Svc Time

Target[CACHENAME-cacheIcpReplySvcTime]: cacheIcpReplySvcTime.5&cacheIcpReplySvcTime.60:public@HOSTNAME:HOSTPORT
MaxBytes[CACHENAME-cacheIcpReplySvcTime]: 1000000000
Title[CACHENAME-cacheIcpReplySvcTime]: ICP Reply Service Time
Options[CACHENAME-cacheIcpReplySvcTime]: gauge,growright,nopercent,unknaszero
PageTop[CACHENAME-cacheIcpReplySvcTime]: <h2>ICP reply service time @ HOSTNAME</h2>
YLegend[CACHENAME-cacheIcpReplySvcTime]: svc time (ms)
ShortLegend[CACHENAME-cacheIcpReplySvcTime]: ms
LegendI[CACHENAME-cacheIcpReplySvcTime]: Median Svc Time (5min)&nbsp;
LegendO[CACHENAME-cacheIcpReplySvcTime]: Median Svc Time (60min)&nbsp;
Legend1[CACHENAME-cacheIcpReplySvcTime]: Median Svc Time
Legend2[CACHENAME-cacheIcpReplySvcTime]: Median Svc Time

Target[CACHENAME-cacheDnsSvcTime]: cacheDnsSvcTime.5&cacheDnsSvcTime.60:public@HOSTNAME:HOSTPORT
MaxBytes[CACHENAME-cacheDnsSvcTime]: 1000000000
Title[CACHENAME-cacheDnsSvcTime]: DNS Service Time
Options[CACHENAME-cacheDnsSvcTime]: gauge,growright,nopercent,unknaszero
PageTop[CACHENAME-cacheDnsSvcTime]: <h2>DNS service time @ HOSTNAME</h2>
YLegend[CACHENAME-cacheDnsSvcTime]: svc time (ms)
ShortLegend[CACHENAME-cacheDnsSvcTime]: ms
LegendI[CACHENAME-cacheDnsSvcTime]: Median Svc Time (5min)&nbsp;
LegendO[CACHENAME-cacheDnsSvcTime]: Median Svc Time (60min)&nbsp;
Legend1[CACHENAME-cacheDnsSvcTime]: Median Svc Time
Legend2[CACHENAME-cacheDnsSvcTime]: Median Svc Time

Target[CACHENAME-cacheRequestHitRatio]: cacheRequestHitRatio.5&cacheRequestHitRatio.60:public@HOSTNAME:HOSTPORT
MaxBytes[CACHENAME-cacheRequestHitRatio]: 100
AbsMax[CACHENAME-cacheRequestHitRatio]: 100
Title[CACHENAME-cacheRequestHitRatio]: Request Hit Ratio @ HOSTNAME
Options[CACHENAME-cacheRequestHitRatio]: absolute,gauge,noinfo,growright,nopercent,unknaszero
Unscaled[CACHENAME-cacheRequestHitRatio]: dwmy
PageTop[CACHENAME-cacheRequestHitRatio]: <h2>Request Hit Ratio @ HOSTNAME</h2>
YLegend[CACHENAME-cacheRequestHitRatio]: %
ShortLegend[CACHENAME-cacheRequestHitRatio]: %
LegendI[CACHENAME-cacheRequestHitRatio]: Median Hit Ratio (5min)&nbsp;
LegendO[CACHENAME-cacheRequestHitRatio]: Median Hit Ratio (60min)&nbsp;
Legend1[CACHENAME-cacheRequestHitRatio]: Median Hit Ratio
Legend2[CACHENAME-cacheRequestHitRatio]: Median Hit Ratio

Target[CACHENAME-cacheRequestByteRatio]: cacheRequestByteRatio.5&cacheRequestByteRatio.60:public@HOSTNAME:HOSTPORT
MaxBytes[CACHENAME-cacheRequestByteRatio]: 100
AbsMax[CACHENAME-cacheRequestByteRatio]: 100
Title[CACHENAME-cacheRequestByteRatio]: Byte Hit Ratio @ HOSTNAME
Options[CACHENAME-cacheRequestByteRatio]: absolute,gauge,noinfo,growright,nopercent,unknaszero
Unscaled[CACHENAME-cacheRequestByteRatio]: dwmy
PageTop[CACHENAME-cacheRequestByteRatio]: <h2>Byte Hit Ratio @ HOSTNAME</h2>
YLegend[CACHENAME-cacheRequestByteRatio]: %
ShortLegend[CACHENAME-cacheRequestByteRatio]:%
LegendI[CACHENAME-cacheRequestByteRatio]: Median Hit Ratio (5min)&nbsp;
LegendO[CACHENAME-cacheRequestByteRatio]: Median Hit Ratio (60min)&nbsp;
Legend1[CACHENAME-cacheRequestByteRatio]: Median Hit Ratio
Legend2[CACHENAME-cacheRequestByteRatio]: Median Hit Ratio

Target[CACHENAME-cacheBlockingGetHostByAddr]: cacheBlockingGetHostByAddr&cacheBlockingGetHostByAddr:public@HOSTNAME:HOSTPORT
MaxBytes[CACHENAME-cacheBlockingGetHostByAddr]: 1000000000
Title[CACHENAME-cacheBlockingGetHostByAddr]: Blocking gethostbyaddr
Options[CACHENAME-cacheBlockingGetHostByAddr]: growright,nopercent,unknaszero
PageTop[CACHENAME-cacheBlockingGetHostByAddr]: <h2>Blocking gethostbyaddr count @ HOSTNAME</h2>
YLegend[CACHENAME-cacheBlockingGetHostByAddr]: blocks/sec
ShortLegend[CACHENAME-cacheBlockingGetHostByAddr]: blocks/s
LegendI[CACHENAME-cacheBlockingGetHostByAddr]: Blocking&nbsp;
LegendO[CACHENAME-cacheBlockingGetHostByAddr]:
Legend1[CACHENAME-cacheBlockingGetHostByAddr]: Blocking
Legend2[CACHENAME-cacheBlockingGetHostByAddr]: