[squid-users] access denied, WHY????????

From: guest01 <guest01@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2005 16:19:11 +0100

Hi!

I have a very strange problem with my squid. I am using it on a livecd
as http proxy.
It always worked, but now, I don't know why not!

I am using Debian Woody stable, squid/2.5.STABLE4 with a previous
working config file, all
iptable-rules are disabled. Authentication disabled to.
I tried to increase the debug_level, but there are no concrete errors in
the logfile!!
"The request GET ... is ALLOWED"
There is nothing like a permission denied, .... I just get an error page
and I have absolutely
no idea why!!

Testing procedure in the bash (local):
 - export http_proxy=http://localhost:3128
 - wget www.google.at
response:
ERROR 403: Forbidden

Testing procedure via web
 - correct IP configured in my firefox
 - trying a little bit surfing www.google.at
response:
Access Denied

Can anyone please help me??? Where could be the problem?
thxs

PS: logfiles get very hugh with debug_level ALL,10! ;-)